15. Goldman HH. Review of general psychiatry. New York London: Lange Medical Books/McGraw-Hill; 2000.
16. de Mello MF, de Jesus Mari J, Bacaltchuk J, Verdeli H, Neugebauer R. A systematic review of research findings on the efficacy of interpersonal therapy for depressive disorders. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 2005; 255: 75-82.
17. Hollon SD, Jarrett RB, Nierenberg AA, Thase ME, Trivedi M, Rush AJ. Psychotherapy and medication in the treatment of adult and geriatric depression: which monotherapy or combined treatment? J Clin Psychiatry 2005; 66: 455-468.
18. Schlaepfer, Thomas E. et al. Rapid Effects of Deep Brain Stimulation for Treatment-Resistant Major Depression. Biological Psychiatry, 2013; 73:1204-1212.
19. Andersson G. Internet-based cognitive-behavioral self help for depression. Expert Rev Neurother 2006; 6: 1637-1642.
20. Cadieux RJ. Practical management of treatment-resistant depression. Am Fam Physician 1998; 58: 2059-2062.
21. Association AP. Practice guideline for the treatment of patients with major depressive disorder (revision). American Psychiatric Association. Am J Psychiatry 2000; 157: 1-45.
22. Lohoff FW. Overview of the Genetics of Major Depressive Disorder. Curr Psychiatry Rep 2010; 12:539-546.