The mission of the Northern Wyoming Mental Health Center is to provide an array of comprehensive, high quality mental health and substance abuse diagnostic and treatment services to promote the mental health of the individual, family and community.
- Be an essential part of the community through meaningful partnerships and collaboration
- Provide integrated care with other stakeholders in order to heal and embrace the whole person
- Partner with individuals, providing guidance and tools so they can get and live the life they choose.
- Customer service is #1. We are here for those we serve.
- Accessibility to all is paramount
- We are the best at what we do
- Integrity and ethics are critical
- Cultivate an environment that empowers self direction, creativity, and courage in response to the needs of clients, staff and the community.
- We are accountable for what we do to the clients, community, and other stakeholders
- Focus on strengths and opportunities: What can work, not what hasn’t worked
- Practices must be evidence-based and measurable