I have been married 7 years and have a four year old girl, me and my wife have been bickering and arguing most of the 7 years, she has told me that she never was sure about me and was unhappy before we got married, but I know there have been times where she really wants to be with me, she is very sensitive and nervous and has fits of anger, one time she opened up to me and said she gets this overwhelming feelings and said she cant help it and asked me who can she see to help the problem, I told her a counselor which she never did. she always is wanting new things to make her happy and now she has told me she realizes that getting new things cant permanently make her happy and that she is just an unhappy person and at this point she has move out and has said she needs to make her self happy and doesn't have any feeling for me, she says she likes me as a friend, also if it helps she had a problem with bulimia when she was 17-22 I don't know how to help her or what's wrong, we both come from good whole families. I know all she wants is a happy family. I'm not the best to live with and can be demanding but am willing to change. at this time she said she cant get back with me and said I cant make her feel something she doesn't please help.
THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED UNTIL YOU HAVE INDICATED YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE DISCLAIMER PRINTED JUST BELOW. CLICK THE 'I AGREE' BUTTON TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND SEE THE RESPONSE.
- 'Anne' is the pseudonym for the individual who writes this relationship advice column.
- 'Anne' bases her responses on her personal experiences and not on professional training or study. She does not represent herself to be a psychologist, therapist, counselor or professional helper of any sort. Her responses are offered from the perspective of a friend or mentor only.
- Anne intends her responses to provide general information to the readership of this website; answers should not be understood to be specific advice intended for any particular individual(s).
- Questions submitted to this column are not guaranteed to receive responses.
- No correspondence takes place.
- No ongoing relationship of any sort (including but not limited to any form of professional relationship) is implied or offered by 'Anne' to people submitting questions.
- 'Anne', Mental Help Net and CenterSite, LLC make no warranties, express or implied, about the information presented in this column. 'Anne' and Mental Help Net disclaim any and all merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or liability in connection with the use or misuse of this service.
- Always consult with your psychotherapist, physician, or psychiatrist first before changing any aspect of your treatment regimen. Do not stop your medication or change the dose of your medication without first consulting with your physician.