I guess you could say I am a lost person. I have known my kids father for 13 years five of those we were married for five of those years. got a divorce got back together after 2years not together. We have not got remarried but have been back together for three years know. The first year went very good, then I started looking around, and have lost a lot of trust in our relationship. just recently I experienced something I have thought about several times before. I had an encounter with woman, I enjoy this persons company she knew I was with a male......but I have not spoke to her much since then.....this has also put a strain on my home life with relationship with my kids father. I don't know what to do anymore......I feel I am hurting my boyfriend because I am always thinking there is something else out there. if you could give me some advice I would appreciate it. Thank you
THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED UNTIL YOU HAVE INDICATED YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE DISCLAIMER PRINTED JUST BELOW. CLICK THE 'I AGREE' BUTTON TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND SEE THE RESPONSE.
- 'Anne' is the pseudonym for the individual who writes this relationship advice column.
- 'Anne' bases her responses on her personal experiences and not on professional training or study. She does not represent herself to be a psychologist, therapist, counselor or professional helper of any sort. Her responses are offered from the perspective of a friend or mentor only.
- Anne intends her responses to provide general information to the readership of this website; answers should not be understood to be specific advice intended for any particular individual(s).
- Questions submitted to this column are not guaranteed to receive responses.
- No correspondence takes place.
- No ongoing relationship of any sort (including but not limited to any form of professional relationship) is implied or offered by 'Anne' to people submitting questions.
- 'Anne', Mental Help Net and CenterSite, LLC make no warranties, express or implied, about the information presented in this column. 'Anne' and Mental Help Net disclaim any and all merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or liability in connection with the use or misuse of this service.
- Always consult with your psychotherapist, physician, or psychiatrist first before changing any aspect of your treatment regimen. Do not stop your medication or change the dose of your medication without first consulting with your physician.